During this DAF33 Tour, you and your colleagues will explore Strijp-S, the ”forbidden” city of Innovation and Technology, and this of course while driving a DAF33! The program will start at De Kempen (near Eindhoven). After an introduction and explanation of the basic techniques, you and your colleagues will commence the tour along with our guides. The route encompasses various highlights of the ”eight blisses” of De Kempen and we will eventually go to Strijp-S in Eindhoven. At Strijp-S the group will be able to have lunch or a drink, after which the guides will explore Strijp-S with all participants. You will learn about the past, the present and the future of this exciting area! After the tour, we will go back to the start location.
The DAF33 tour can be provided, even when there are bad weather forecasts!
Duration of this activity is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours. You can book this in the morning, afternoon and evening. Times and date in consultation.
Example program is:
12.00 Welcome at the hotel or a bar/restaurant in Eindhoven city
12.30 Start with a drink or lunch
13.30 Introduction and briefing (teambuilding) activities
13.45 Activity / activities
17.00 Dinner / barbecue
All our programs are in consultation and can be extended to a whole day or several days. We provide the program in Dutch or English. For the exact program and times, request a quotation and we will send a proposal.
Rates Excluding VAT
This activity (3 hours DAF33 tour) can be booked starting from €48 per person. The 5 hours DAF33 tour can be booked from €58 per person. The price depends on the size of the group and the total arrangement.
- The activity can be booked starting from 12 people, or you pay for 12 people. All prices are excluding VAT.
- For most indoor activities (sports/game), or activities at a recreational lake, a low VAT rate of 9% applies. For activities outside, in a public space (guided tours, tours, city games, games in nature) the 21% VAT rate applies.
- The price includes our (pre)organization, travel costs, guidance and materials. Team building activities usually end with an award ceremony, including a prize.
- The price is excluding room rental, entrance fees, tickets, AV means, transfers, catering and/or food and drinks, unless stated otherwise. These added options and additional prices will be communicated to you by e-mail.
- Our packages are subject to availability. We reserve our materials, guidance and hospitality options. Request a quotation from us at all times to inquire about the options.
- For additional information, click here.
- For our general terms & conditions, click here.