Do you want to visit a big festival or music event with your colleagues? Explore the multiple possibilities in the Netherlands.
Together, we could arrange for you to visit:
- Paaspop. This musical event appeals to people of all ages, and it attracts about 75.000 visitors each year. For three days, various famous artists like Clean Bandit, Passenger and others will shine on one of the 13 stages. In addition, many promising upcoming artists will perform and present their talents The emphasis during Paaspop is on pop and rock music.
- Dauwpop. One of the most convivial music events in the Netherlands. For this event, the emphasis is on Indie, Pop and Rock music. Dauwpop attracts about 13,000 visitors each year. Artists that perform at this event include Ronnie Flex, Nothing but Thieves and Kaiser Chiefs.
- Pinkpop. This is one of the biggest music events in the Netherlands, it takes place in Landgraaf during the weekend of Pentecost. The festival attracts about 60,000 visitors per day, with a duration of three days this accounts to about 180,000 guests yearly. There is an extensive variation of genres at Pinkpop.
- Stereo Sunday. This festival is aimed at people who listen to EDM. At the Julianapark in Venlo. The festival attracts 25,000 visitors each year. Some artists that perormed at Stereo Sunday include: Yellow Claw, Chocolate Puma, Partysquad, Hardwell, Don Diablo, The Opposites, Lil’ Kleine, The Darkraver and more.
- Mysteryland. This is one of the oldest dance music festivals in the Netherlands. It is well-known for its excentric and fantasy-like appearance, with its magnificent stages, art installations and exuberant festive atmosphere. There is an average of 100,000 visitors yearly for this 3-day festival. Artists that perform at Mysteryland: Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix, Sven Väth, Diplo, Solardo.
- Eurovision. This is an annual and international song competition. Participants are sent to represent their own country in this well-known and greatly anticipated music show. Since the Dutch Duncan won the Eurovision in 2019, this year’s edition will be held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Of course, Eurovision is cancelled for 2020 as a result of the pandemic of COVID-19. It is now scheduled to take place in 2021.
If you wish to visit other types of festivals or music events, we can arrange a customized program. This can be combined with workshops or teambuilding activities, or a diner. For the possibilities, request a quotation and we will contact you as soon as possible!