Do you want to visit a big festival or music event with your colleagues? Explore the multiple possibilities. We could arrange for you to visit:
- Eurovision. This is an annual and international song competition. Participants are sent to represent their own country in this well-known and greatly anticipated music show. Since the Dutch Duncan won the Eurovision in 2019, this year’s edition will be held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Of course, Eurovision is canceled for 2020 as a result of the pandemic of COVID-19. It is now scheduled to take place in 2021.
- Pinkpop. This is one of the biggest music events in the Netherlands, it takes place in Landgraaf during the weekend of Pentecost. The festival attracts about 60,000 visitors per day, with a duration of three days this accounts to about 180,000 guests yearly. There is an extensive variety of genres at Pinkpop.
- World Roma Khamoro Festival, which is a music, photography and fashion-fueled display that celebrates the traditions and culture of Roma people, in Prague.
- Altonale. This is an interesting event that takes place in Hamburg; it is a street festival that combines performances, flea markets, arts, theatre performances, and live music. It takes place 17 days per year (from the 5th until the 21st of June).
- Vienna Jazz Festival. This is a jazz festival that is held annually at the end of June, and it is attended by around 60,000 visitors. It is considered as one of the world’s top jazz events.
- Tomorrowland. This is a Belgian EDM festival which is held in Boom, in Belgium. It was first held in 2005 and has slowly become one of the most notable music festivals in the world. Tickets are usually sold out within minutes, and this annual event attracts around 180,000 visitors per year.
- Sziget. This is one of the biggest and most famous music festivals in Europe. It takes place in Budapest, Hungary, and it attracts around 565,000 visitors from 95 different countries. The event has hosted many well-known artists, such as Arctic Monkeys, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran and more. It was first held in 1993, and this year (2020) is supposed to be the 28th anniversary. However, whether the festival will continue is yet to be determined.
- Music Award Shows, such as Billboard Music Awards, Grammy Awards, American Music Awards, World Music Awards, Blues Music Awards, CMT Music Awards. The following foreign award shows could be interesting: Premios Oye! (Mexico), Golden Disc Awards (Korea), Mnet Asian Music Awards (Korea) and The Global Indian Music Awards (India).
If you wish to visit other types of festivals or music events, we can arrange a customized program. This can be combined with workshops or teambuilding activities, or a diner. For the possibilities, request a quotation and we will contact you as soon as possible!
*For a possible program, prices and additional information, please check our incentive trips information page before requesting a quotation.