Customer events build customer loyalty and grow business. Customer events give you face-to-face time with your most important stakeholders – which is critical to building trusting, long-term relationships. Studies show that in-person meetings help keep current customers and close new business. Moreover according to Oxford Economics:
- Prospects are more than twice as likely to become new customers with an in-person meeting.
- 25% of existing customers and 28% of revenue could be lost to competitors if customers don’t receive an in-person meetings.
Your customer events should deepen your customer relationships and improve your bottom line. Some of our effective customer event ideas are:
- Develop customer loyalty outside: Good customer events build stronger bonds with your current customers, leading to lasting and profitable relationships. We believe that bonding with customers outside of official conference events and or beautiful venues is important to long-term relationships.
- Generate referrals f.e. on social media: Happy and impressed clients are an excellent source of word of mouth marketing and new business referrals. Word of mouth from your customers is the primary factor of up to 50% of all purchasing decisions. Customer events cultivate and strengthen those referral relationships. Memorable customer events equip your biggest advocates with something to talk (and tweet!) about.
- Educate your customers: Excellent customer events are a huge opportunity to position your company as an expert your customers can rely on. When your customers are learning something valuable, your event becomes something much more relevant to them than a sales pitch. Providing perspectives on the latest industry news and trends, as well as sharing useful case studies and educational examples, makes you your customers’ go-to resource when they need help.
Meetings-Incentives-Eindhoven.com has the experience and buying power to create an unforgettable experience for your most important customers. Leading organizations trust us and we serve as an extension of your team throughout the planning process. We can act as your end-to-end partner or you can choose the exact level of service you need. It’s up to you! Get more from your customers at your next customer event. Reach out to Meetings-Incentives-Eindhoven.com today!